Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Countdown...



The countdown has started for my departure in Milan,Italy. I've received my "Welcome kit" via internet and let me tell you that I got very excited to see what my schedule would be like and to know the names of my teachers & speakers during my two week program...so I can know what their about! Also, I've register myself in a Guide Tour in Art galleries, on my third day of school, of famous masterpieces such as the Montefeltro Altarpiece by PIero della Francesca, the Marriage of the Virgin by Raffaello and many more... I will sneak my camera to take a set of picture and show you guys the INSIDER of these Art galleries.
I am thrilled to be able to fallow my dreams and travel overseas in a destination where I've always wanted to live, Europe! 

Ta! Ta for now.

Gabryela Vogua

No comments:

Post a Comment